Be the voice for the voiceless and make a difference in someone’s life.
- The UNHCR reports that in 2018 every minute 25 people were forced to flee from their countries of origin due to persecution, war and conflict.
- The fight of global poverty continues. According to UNICEF, around 22,000 children die each day due to poverty. Hunger, lack of sanitation and access to clean water and lack of resources for proper health care are the main reasons.
- More than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day and an estimated 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty. In developing world, daily labourers live on $1.25 or less.
- Advancement of education has a multiplier impact. 900 million children around the world cannot read or write globally
- Poverty has a woman’s face. Of 1.3 billion living in poverty, 70% are women. Feminisation of poverty means that poverty among women is rising faster than poverty among women.
Join Global Minorities Alliance and help us fight persecution, poverty and inequality for the most deprived minority communities worldwide.
Global Minorities Alliance
GMA condemns terrorism, fundamentalism and fanaticism.
Shahid Khan | Google | Global Minorities Alliance